Your space station has been overrun by space bugs and out-of-control space bots! You’d totally be up to the challenge of kicking them out, but…well, you spent a bit too much money on Monolith Burgers so you could only afford an old, second-hand space suit that’s so clunky, you can’t jump in it. But luckily you’re in space where gravity is a fickle thing, prone to change at the flick of a wrist!
GraviFlip was my entry for Ludum Dare 31 where it ended up in the Top 10% and even snuck it’s way into the Top 100 in the graphics category. This is an improved version that tries to fix all the issues found in the original release as well as adds new features.
- Game Boy inspired visuals and sound
- Gravity flipping mechanic allows for quick and intense gameplay
- Oldschool arcade action with a matching level of challenge
- Easy to play but hard to master
- High Scores and Achievements