Jump on your pogo stick and bounce, bounce, bounce! Go! Go! PogoGirl is a dynamic, cute and wholesome platformer about a girl and her pogo stick. Bounce your way through the world, collect gems and then bounce some more!
Having grown up with 90's platformers like Sonic the Hedgehog, Castle of Illusion, Rocket Knight Adventures and others, it was only natural that I'd create a love-letter to the games that defined my childhood. And that loveletter is Go! Go! PogoGirl! I've tried to capture what made these games so special, from the colorful graphics, to the fluid gameplay, up to small details like idle animations. I also added a sound test and actual push-button cheats to complete the experience. Now we just need a physical magazine to tell players what they are... The game was coded in Haxe and is powered by the HaxeFlixel framework. As it is a labor of love done alongside several real life jobs, it took longer to finish than it should have.
- Never stop bouncing - never stop platforming!
- 4 seasons with 5 levels each
- Bouncy boss fights
- Hidden gems, levels, features and cheats
- Yes, I mean push-button cheats like in the old days
- Soundtrack available on Steam, Bandcamp and Spotify
Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Retro Nostalgia Award" The Indie Game Awards 2022
This game is not kidding around when it says it is a loveletter to 90’s platformers!?! […] The level design is absolutely top-notch, with a nice mix of both finesse and puzzle solving needed to get through the game…especially if you’re gonna go scouring for all of the hidden gems!PP Kevin, Pursuing Pixels
- Original Soundtrack
- Composed by Reflekshun reflekshun.bandcamp.com.
About Ohsat Games
- A solo indiedev bringing back the 90s with the kind of games I'd have loved as a kid.
- More information
- More information on Ohsat Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Go! Go! PogoGirl Credits
- Andrej "Ando" Preradovic
- Design, Programming, Graphics
- Peter "Reflekshun" Mullins
- Robert "LobsterBlues" Keder