PogoGirl Devlog #21: Demo Updated!
A new version of the Go! Go! PogoGirl demo has now been uploaded!
I originally didn’t intend to update the demo, but I have changed a few major mechanics in the game that made the old version a bit too outdated for my liking.
- You can now twirl (almost) anytime.
- You can now stomp (almost) anytime.
- Stomping at the very peak of your jump will result in a super stomp.
- Switches and capsules now need stomping to activate.
- You can also do a little underwater stomp for improved mobility.
- You can start charging a superbounce while in the air.
- While I have tested these new features for a couple days, I’m pretty sure that there are still some bugs hiding around. Let me know if you find any, and also let me know what you think of these new changes!
Buy the Game on itch.io!
Join my Discord Server!
Hang out, get news, be excellent!
Want To Buy Me a Coffee?
Coffee rules, and it keeps me going! I'll take beer too, though.
And we’re back again with more Kid Bubblegum! First of all, the game now has a Steam page, so I’d be tickled bubblegum pink if you could hop on over there and wishlist the game. It helps a lot! Now to the game itself. This week was spent building a few levels, making a new enemy type and polishing the game up to a basic state…just like I had planned to do.
You wanted it, you got it: By popular demand I’ll chronicle my Quest for Next Fest! Don’t know what that is? Then maybe read this, but the short version is: I’m making a new game, and I want to have a demo ready by the end of June, so that I can submit it to the next Steam Next Fest. It’s just something I wanna do. And in case you missed it: That new game is Kid Bubblegum!