PogoGirl Devlog #21: Demo Updated!
A new version of the Go! Go! PogoGirl demo has now been uploaded!
I originally didn’t intend to update the demo, but I have changed a few major mechanics in the game that made the old version a bit too outdated for my liking.
- You can now twirl (almost) anytime.
- You can now stomp (almost) anytime.
- Stomping at the very peak of your jump will result in a super stomp.
- Switches and capsules now need stomping to activate.
- You can also do a little underwater stomp for improved mobility.
- You can start charging a superbounce while in the air.
- While I have tested these new features for a couple days, I’m pretty sure that there are still some bugs hiding around. Let me know if you find any, and also let me know what you think of these new changes!
Follow the Game on Itch.io!
Take It to the Next Level!Become an excellent patron on Patreon and snatch yourself some kickass perks such as early access, game demos, exclusive updates and more!
In the previous two devlogs I’ve talked about the changes I’ve implemented in Go! Go! PogoGirl based on player feedback. And now there’s another one…a big one. I’ve already mentioned how the positive player reaction to the demo has motivated me to take this game further than I had originally intended. And now I can tell you what I meant by that: Go! Go! PogoGirl is coming to Steam! Yes, shocker, a PC game is coming to Steam.
The Go! Go! PogoGirl demo has been out for over a week now, and I want to thank each and every one of you who has given it a shot. I really appreciate it!